Recipe: Banana bread with oat flakesAugust 18, 2020
We especially recommend banana bread. Any kind of banana bread. Here we have for example a delicious recipe with our Verival oat flakes. Because of the complex carbohydrates contained in the oat flakes, the banana bread will keep you full for a long time.
Whether for breakfast, as a snack between meals or as a dessert, the banana bread fits to every meal!
Banana bread with oat flakes
- 5 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 70 g oat flakes
- 100 g almond slivers
- 100 ml milk or a plant-based alternative
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- cinnamon & cacao
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat. Grease a box mould.
- Puree the bananas, add the remaining ingredients and mix well until it becomes a creamy dough.
- Pour the mixture into the tin. Cut a banana in half lengthwise and lay it on the dough. Add some more cinnamon, cocoa and almond slivers on top and off it goes into the oven!
- Bake banana bread in the oven for about 60 minutes. Let it cool down a little bit.
- #banana bread