Recipe: Frozen yoghurt bar with fruits and crunchyMay 12, 2020
The light sweetness, the fruity note and the crunchy bite make this recipe the perfect snack for in between. By storing the yoghurt bar with fruit and crunchy in the freezer, it is perfect as a cool refreshment for the warmer seasons. You can top the yoghurt bar with different fruits, nuts and a delicious crunchy of your choice.
We definitely recommend that you take advantage of the berry season in summer and use fresh strawberries, blueberries or raspberries as topping. In our seasonal calendar we show you when each of the berries is available in summer:
The yoghurt bar is prepared in a short time and can be stored in the freezer for a longer period of time. Have fun trying it out!
Frozen yoghurt bar with fruits and crunchy
- 100 g greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp agave syrup or honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- fresh or dried berries
- Crunchy of your choice
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix yoghurt, sweetener, vanilla extract, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the baking tray and top with berries and crunchy.
- Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours, then take out and cut into pieces.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy cool.