Recipe: Gluten-free Overnight Oats with berriesAugust 17, 2020
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe for your gluten-free breakfast? Then these delicious gluten-free overnight oats are just the right thing for you!
They are quickly prepared and are also perfect for your breakfast to-go. The basis for this gluten-free Overnight Oats recipe is the Verival Strawberry-Chia Porridge, which is made from gluten-free wholegrain oatmeal.
Gluten-free Overnight Oats with berries
- 60 g Verival Strawberry-Chia Porridge
- 180 g milk or gluten-free plant drink (e.g. rice drink)
- fruits of your choice (raspberries, strawberries)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Put the gluten-free Verival Strawberry-Chia Porridge in a jar of your choice.
- Then add about twice the amount of liquid and mix well. If you like, you can also add a teaspoon of agave syrup.
- Then put the gluten-free Overnight Oats in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After the Overnight Oats have been allowed to swell in the fridge, you can refine them with toppings of your choice. Especially fresh or frozen berries go very well with this recipe.
Learn more about the gluten-free diet and if porridge is always gluten-free here!
- #gluten-free breakfast from Verival
- #glutenfree porridge
- #overnight oats
- #overnight oats recipes