Recipe: Porridge Smoothie Bowl Strawberry-RaspberryJuly 27, 2020
During summer, fresh fruits are a main part of many peoples breakfast. Especially Smoothie Bowls or very fruity breakfast creations are therefore very popular.
Today we show you a recipe for a delicious Porridge Smoothie Bowl with strawberries and raspberries.
The Smoothie Bowl is prepared in just 5 minutes and is based on gluten-free wholemeal oatmeal. That’s why Porridge Smoothie Bowl will keep you full for a long time while providing you with important vitamins and nutrients.
Porridge Smoothie Bowl Strawberry-Raspberry
- 50 g Verival Porridge Smoothie Bowl Strawberry-Raspberry
- 120 ml water, milk or plant drink
- 30 g strawberries
- 20 g raspberries
- First pour 50g of the Verival Porridge Smoothie Bowl mixture in the strawberry-raspberry flavour into a bowl.
- Next, add about 120 ml of a liquid of your choice (water, cold or warm milk or plant drink) to the bowl and mix well.
- Then let the Porridge Smoothie Bowl soak for one minute.
- Now you can refine the Smoothie Bowl with various toppings of your choice. Fresh or frozen berries, for example, go perfectly with this Smoothie Bowl. You can also use different seeds or nuts as toppings.
- #smoothie bowl