Delivery & Payment
Our products are delivered through the Austrian Postal Services and their international logistics partners.
Delivery charges are as follows:
- Austria: € 3,80 - free shipping for orders over € 15,00 (delivery 1-2 working days)
- Germany: € 6,80 - free shipping for orders over € 15,00 (delivery 1-3 working days)
- United Kingdom - GBP 6,80, free shipping for orders over GBP 15,00 (delivery 2-4 working days)
Please note that shipment of our products from our Austrian shop (https://www.verival.at) to Germany or the United Kingdom is no longer possible.
For shipments to Germany please visit our shop at https://www.verival.de, for shipments to the UK please visit our shop at https://www.verival.co.uk.
- Delivery to the following European countries € 9,80 - free shipping for orders over € 15,00 (delivery 2-6 working days): Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. Overseas countries and territories (OCTs) or the outermost regions are not included.
- Switzerland: delivery is currently not possible
If the delivery charges for your country are not shown in the list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Well be pleased to provide a quote for your specific order.
For further information please refer to our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), § 4 Delivery terms and conditions & availability disclaimer.
You can choose the convenient option of paying by credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard®. Simply enter the relevant details at the payment step of the checkout process. After a brief check we will dispatch your order and forward the payment instruction to your credit card provider within the same day. This allows your order to be cleared for dispatch without delay.
PayPal is a service that allows you to pay easily and safely online. Set up a free PayPal account and register your bank account and/or credit card details. To make a payment you then log in to your PayPal account and do not have to disclose your card or account details to the seller of the goods.
PayPal also has the advantage that all the relevant data for the transaction are transferred automatically, so you dont have to waste time typing in payment data or other details. Plus, payments made via PayPal reach us immediately, so your goods can be dispatched quickly. For further information about PayPal (charges, etc.) visit www.paypal.com.
You can only choose this payment method if you have an account activated for online banking with a supported bank in one of the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Netherlands or Italy.
SOFORT Banking is an innovative online payment method that has been certified by the leading German safety and standards agency, TÜV. It uses the tried and tested technique of SSL encryption and PIN/TAN authentification, just like standard online banking. The system makes a direct payment transfer from your online bank account to Vita+ Naturprodukte GmbH, automatically and in real time. SOFORT Banking requires no separate software, additional registration or an extra virtual bank account. Follow this link for a detailed description of a SOFORT Banking transaction: SOFORT Banking How does it work?.
A SOFORT Banking payment transfer may abort for the following reasons:
(1) there is not enough money in the account or the transaction limit has been exceeded;
(2) the bank is not supported by SOFORT Banking;
(3) there is a technical error at the bank;
(4) the bank has not sent confirmation of the payment transfer; (
5) you terminated the payment transaction yourself, etc.
In any case, Vita+ Naturprodukte GmbH has no way of telling what caused the transaction to abort and is thus unable to draw any conclusions whatsoever about the purchasers financial circumstances.
Any further questions?
Your trust is important to us, which is why we are more than willing to answer any further questions you may have about payment. Please contact us using the e-mail: email@example.com section or via the Contact form.