Recipe: Healthy vegan hazelnut chocolate spreadApril 2, 2020
This purely vegetable hazelnut chocolate cream not only tastes super delicious, but the hazelnuts it contains are also a real brain food, as they enhance your concentration. Hazelnuts also help you lower your cholesterol level, as the small nuts contain a particularly high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids.
Nuts in general are very important for your body as they contain many important nutrients.
This hazelnut chocolate spread also contains only healthy ingredients and can be kept in the refrigerator for about 4 days. Also, compared to supermarket alternatives, you know exactly what ingredients the cream contains.
Healthy vegan hazelnut chocolate spread
- 90 g hazelnuts
- 120 ml plant-based drink
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- coconut oil
- First put the hazelnuts in your blender or food processor and grind them.
- Then add the remaining ingredients to the mixer until you have a creamy mixture.
- You can eat the vegan hazelnut cream immediately. You can use it, for example, as a spread for your breakfast bread or to refine your porridge or overnight oats.
- It is best to keep the spread in a preserving jar. It will stay fresh for about 3-4 days.
- #chocolate spread
- #hazelnut chocolate spread
- #recipe with hazelnuts
- #verival hazelnuts
- #verival recipe