Homemade peanut butterApril 26, 2020
A spread that is very popular with many people is the peanut jam or peanut butter. However, conventional peanut butter often contains a lot of sugar. But you can also easily make your own healthy peanut butter yourself. You only need very few ingredients.
Even though peanuts generally contain a lot of fat, they are still very healthy because they are high in unsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for your body and can even improve your cholesterol levels and support your cardiovascular system. Peanuts are also high in protein, making them a very popular vegan protein source.
Homemade peanut butter
- 500 g peanuts roasted and unsalted
- 5 tbsp peanut oil to the desired consistency
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp agave syrup
- First put the peanuts in a blender.
- Next, add the peanut oil and salt and mix until you have a creamy peanut mousse. If the peanut butter is not creamy enough, you can add some peanut oil or very little water.
- If you prefer your peanut butter to be a little sweet, you can add some agave syrup.
- Finally, you can fill the peanut butter into a jar.