Recipe: Overnight Oats with chia seedsSeptember 21, 2020
Chia seeds are a real superfood, which we of course do not want to withhold from you. Here you will find a simple and tasty recipe. In our blog post about chia seeds you can learn more about how to prepare the healthy seeds and find some more recipes.
Overnight Oats with chia seeds
- 4 tbsp oat flakes (approx. 45g)
- 80 ml water, milk or a plant-based alternative
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- honey, agave syrup or maple syrup (for sweetening)
- fruits, nuts and seeds of your choice (as topping)
- Put water, milk or a plant-based alternative in a glass together with the oat flakes and chia seeds and stir well.
- Our secret tip: add a tablespoon of yoghurt.
- To sweeten your Overnight Oats we recommend honey, agave syrup or maple syrup.
- Put the mixture in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Then stir well once again, decorate with fruits, nuts or seeds and enjoy!
- #chiasamen overnight oats
- #fast breakfast
- #healthy breakfast
- #healthy breakfast to go
- #overnight oats
- #Overnight Oats
- #overnight oats recipes