Sweet low carb breakfast-pizzaJune 13, 2019
For an energetic start in the day we have a new and delicious recipe from Lisa from the blog Koch mit Herz. Her sweet low carb breakfast pizza is not only rich in fibre, vitamins and proteins, but also gluten and sugar free. The perfect power breakfast for an eventful weekend or, already prepared the day before, for a stressful working day.
Have fun baking!
Sweet low carb breakfast-pizza
- 30 g Verival Strawberry-Chia Porridge (optional: oat flakes)
- 30 g Verival Seed Mix (optional: 20g linseeds + 10g chia seeds)
- 30 g coconut oil or butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp psyllium
- 200 g greek yoghurt (optional: 100g curd + 100g plain oghurt)
- 200 g berries of your choise
- 30 g Verival Sport Muesli
- Preheat your oven to 250° bottom heat? and put in your pizzastone? Melt the coconut oil or butter in the oven.
- Put the Strawberry Chia Porridge and seed mix in a bowl and put the melted coconut oil or butter over it. Mix it and let it rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the eggs, mix everything and fold in the psyllium.
- Put baking paper on a pizza shovel and grease it/Grease a baking paper. Put the thin layer of dough on it. Bake the pizza crust for 15 minutes at 230° bottom heat, until the dough is golden brown and crispy.
- Let the dough cool completely. Meanwhile wash the berries and cut them in pieces. When the dough is ready, put the yoghurt, berries and muesli on top.