Recipe: Healthy chocolate muesli barsMarch 2, 2021
You want to start the new year healthy and fit and are still looking for a healthy breakfast or snack to satisfy your sweet tooth? Then we have just the thing for you!
These delicious muesli bars are made predominantly from porridge. Oats, the main ingredient of porridge, are the perfect base for any kind of muesli bar. This is because they are full of complex carbohydrates, high in fibre and therefore very filling.
Here you can find the delicious recipe with all the ingredients and preparation steps:
Recipe: Healthy muesli bars with chocolate-banana porridge
- 150 g Verival Sport Porridge
- 20 g Nuts of your choice
- 50 g Puffed quinoa
- 20 g Cocoa
- 30 g Butter or coconut oil
- 50 g Agave syrup
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- Dark chocolate
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter, mash the banana with a fork and add with the butter, agave syrup and honey.
- Mix everything well and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Place in the oven at 170°C for 20 minutes. Then let cool completely, cut into pieces and decorate with a little melted chocolate.
- #healthy recipe
- #muesli bar