Recipe: Overnight Oats with yoghurt and bananaAugust 18, 2020
Attention – this oatmeal recipe has potential for addiction! Because this breakfast dish is perfect for those who have little time in the morning but still want to eat something healthy. Oats are real all-rounders and are also incredibly versatile to prepare. You only need three ingredients for this basic recipe of Overnight Oats – but there are no limits when it comes to toppings:
Overnight Oats with yoghurt and banana
- Bowl or jar
- 50 g oat flakes
- 100 g yoghurt (or a vegan yoghurt alternative)
- 1 banana
- 1 hand full of blueberries
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Put the oat flakes (approx. 4 tbsp) and the yoghurt in a bowl or jar and mix the two ingredients well.
- Cut the banana into slices and mix them in.
- Place the oatmeal-yoghurt mixture in the refrigerator and leave to swell for at least one hour. Our tip: Simply mix the mixture the evening before and leave to soak overnight in the fridge. That saves time!
- Take your breakfast from the fridge and add a blob of peanut butter and blueberries. Done!
- #overnight oats
- #Overnight Oats
- #overnight oats recipes