Recipe: Autumnal, warming Pumpkin Spice PorridgeOctober 18, 2021
A little Pumpkin Spice here, a little Pumpkin Spice Porridge there! The well-known spice with cinnamon from America is often integrated into various recipes during the cold seasons and especially in autumn.
Either your coffee becomes a Pumpkin Spice Latte or your warm oatmeal becomes Pumpkin Spice Porridge! And we show you the recipe here!
This makes your morning healthy breakfast a real treat. Pumpkin provides you with many different nutrients such as beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and fibre, which will get your digestion going!
Our Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal recipe also includes a recipe for the Pumpkin Spice spice mix. Have fun with the recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Porridge
Pumpkin Spice flavoring
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 2 teaspoon muscat
- 1 teaspoon carnations
- To begin, divide the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and then cut it into small cubes. Then boil them in a pot for about 10 minutes until soft.
- In the meantime, bring the oat flakes to a simmer with the oat drink and water. If necessary, you can add more oat drink or water – depending on how creamy you want your porridge to be.
- After the pumpkin is cooked until soft, drain it and puree it finely with a blender or in a stand mixer.
- Then mix the pumpkin puree with the porridge and season the mixture with Pumpkin Spice.
- As a topping, you can garnish your porridge with apple slices and chopped almonds. Tip: If you toast the chopped almonds in a pan beforehand, your porridge will taste even better!
- Optionally, you can sweeten your porridge with honey, agave syrup or maple syrup.
- Ready – Bon appétit!
- #Gesunder Porridge
- #healthy porridge
- #Pumpkin Spice
- #warm oatmeal